Nickel Chrome Alloy Tube N10276 C22 Incoloy 800 800h 926 Seamless Alloy Steel Pipe
Incoloy 800HT® is nickel-iron-chromium alloy. The alloys' higher creep-rupture strength is the result of aluminum, carbon, and titanium contents. In addition, Incoloy 800® has good corrosion resistance in acidic environments while being resistant to oxidation and carburization in high temperature environments.
Incoloy 800HT® sheet is available in thicknesses ranging from .020 to .156". Incoloy 800HT® strip in coil from is available in lighter gauges up 12" wide. Incoloy 800HT plate is available up 2" thick.
Incoloy 800HT® bar is available in wrought bar up to 8" diameter and larger sizes and shapes may be forged to order.
Incoloy 800HT® seamless pipe is available up to 8" NB. Larger sizes are available in welded construction (100% X-ray) and can also be fabricated to order. Incoloy 800HT® tubing is available up 3" OD. Incoloy 800HT® redrawn tubes and tubing with tight tolerances can be supplied in almost any size no matter how small the size or quantity.
Butt-weld and forged fittings are available or can be manufactured with short lead times..
Characteristics of Incoloy 800H/HT
- High temperature strength
- High creep rupture strength
- Resistant to oxidation and carburization in high temperature environments
- Good corrosion resistance in many acidic environments
- Good resistance to many sulfur-containing atmospheres
|800||39.5 min||1.0 max||19-23||0.75 max||0.15-0.60||0.1 max||1.5 max||0.15-0.60||0.015 max|
|800H||39.5 min||1.0 max||19-23||0.75 max||0.15-0.60||0.05-0.1||1.5 max||0.15-0.60||0.015 max|
|800HT||39.5 min||1.0 max||19-23||0.75 max||0.85-1.20||0.06-0.1||1.5 max||0.25-0.6||0.015 max|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|7.94 g/cm3||1385 °C (2525 °F)||Psi - 75,000 , MPa - 520||Psi - 30,000 , MPa -205||30 %|
|Nickel Alloy/Super Alloy||UNS||GB/T 14992||GB/T 15007||DIN||JIS|
|Hastelloy X/Alloy X||N06002||GH3536||GH536||2.4665|
|Alloy 20/Alloy 20cb/Carpenter cb3||N08020||NS1403||NS143||2.4660|
Δ Product Test
Δ Related Priducts
Our Service For You
1. Sample can be offered with sample charge and courier fee by buyer's side.
2. We have full stock,and can deliver within short time.Many styles for your choices.
3. OEM and ODM order are accepted, Any kind of logo printing or design are available.
4. Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you
5. All of our products are produce by our professional workman and we have our high-work-effect foreign trade
team, you can totally believe our service.
6. We have 8 year experience of design, manufacture and sell lingerie, we cherish every order from our honor.
After you choose
1. We will count cheapest shipping cost and make invoice to you at once.
2. Check quality again, then send out to you at 1-2 working day after your payment,
3. Email you the tracking no, and help to chase the parcels until it arrive you.
1. We are very glad that customer give us some suggestion for price and products.
2. If any question,please contact with us freely by E-mail or Telephone.
What is our customer base?
Our customers are located in more than 80 countries and regions around the world,especially in the Middle East,Southeast Asia,South America,North America,Australia,Eastern Europe,Nordic has long-term stability of customers.
What is our advantage?
We have high quality products and professional services. Our products after SGS,BV,ISO certification. Our salesman has more than five years of experience.
What is the delivery time?
If we have stock, usually the delivery time is about 10-20 working days. If your products need to be produced, the delivery time is about 30 working days or 45 working days, or according to the factory arrangement.
What is the density of nickel?
The density of nickel is 8.902.
What is the melting point of nickel?
The melting point of nickel is 1453 degrees